Saturday, 30 July 2016

Girl dies of ‘food poisoning’ in NCC camp at Rewalsar

One girl student died while 11 were taken ill after consuming food during a camp at Rewalsar, 25 km from here, on Saturday evening. The students had come here to participate in the National Cadet Corps (NCC) camp.



 The deceased Kamna Devi (15), daughter of Balbeer of Sai Galu in Mandi, was admitted to the Zonal Hospital, Mandi, after she complained of stomach ache last evening. She could not survive. 

The police said 11 students had been admitted to the Ratti health centre due to stomach ache, headache and fever. Some of them had been shifted to the Zonal Hospital. All of them were stable. Assistant Superintendent of Police Kulbhushan Verma said the case was under investigation.

 Chief Medical Officer Des Raj Sharma said it was not clear that the death was because of food poisoning. 

A team of doctors had been sent to the spot to find out the actual cause of the illness of the students and report was awaited.

 Deputy Commissioner, Mandi, Sandeep Kadam, talking to The Tribune, said a magisterial probe had been ordered and action would be taken after the submission of the inquiry report.

 A total of 443 students (boys and girls) from the district are taking part in the National Cadet Corps camp at Rewalsar.



source: Chandigarh Tribune

So this was all about the " food poisoning case found in NCC camp at Rewalsar". Don’t hesitate to comment below if you have any questions.
 
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
 

Delivered by FeedBurner